Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Love is in the Air!!!!

Recently I have been out and about taking care of some business. Its been mainly work but, there has been a lot of other things happening too. Usually, being a single woman I am not looking for anything except maybe a friendship. However, ladies it never hurts to chat and get to know people. I went to the store and I noticed what I like to call, "eye candy." As a single adult it is always good to mix and mingle. Theirs nothing wrong with being in a relationship, please don't get me wrong...but I am definitely in no rush for it. I really have to say I enjoy my freedom, and of course meeting and greeting the beautiful men of South Florida. I feel like my age purports me to be single, sexy, and free. I know that at one point in my life I am going to have to settle down with someone for the rest of life, and that time I know will come, that's why I am in no rush and that's why I am just having fun.

 But, anyhow this guy has caught my eye more than one time. He seems extremely sweet, smart, and the personality seems to match what I am looking for. However, I take my time because I always try to make sure that the person has more than a few qualities that I am looking for, and this we all know that takes time. The next time I see him, I will approach him and of course we'll exchange phone numbers, but the more important lesson to my single ladies and men...is to not put all your eggs in one basket. Remember being single is about meeting and greeting...so you should always have a back up plan. Perhaps he/she is not as cool as you thought, however someone else might be.

Dating can be extremely beneficial because throughout dating you learn who you are, what you want from another person, and most importantly you start to understand yourself. I am encouraging my single ladies and single men, to go out this memorial weekend and get ready to mingle. Get a number, meet up for drinks, and go out to dance. There is only one time when you get to have this much freedom, and the time is now!!! Talk, text, flirt, and have fun...and always keep it safe.

2 comments:

  1. Ha-I love the cover art! I totally agree, because once a guy handcuffs you (whether you want to be handcuffed or not), all rendezvous with the opposite sex are over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, and you only get one time in your life to be this free, because once the guy of your dreams approaches you, those single, sexy, and free days are long gone. So enjoy, and remember:"if he liked it..."he shoulda put a ring on it."

    Yours truly,

    Miss Carr

    ReplyDelete