Monday, May 10, 2010

Getting in Shape for the Ultimate Beach Body

Ohhh my, its the summer time! It's time for the bathing suits, short shorts, linen pants, and tube tops. However, before we start wearing those clothes we must hit the gym first if we want to show off our all good sides. Here's my suggestion get a friend, or a person who you know can motivate you and go to the gym! When you go to the gym bring a picture of the beach bod you want to achieve and keep it with you as your inspiration. It doesn't hurt to buy a sexy workout outfit, you may not be trying to impress anyone, but by feeling good about yourself, you will be more amped to do work. Anything is possible, and if this doesn't work contact me for a inspirational, motivational, workout class you won't want to miss!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, girl! I know exactly what you are talking about--I have got to get it toned up, and fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we all want to look good this summer thats why you need me! I will be sure to get you looking sexy and good.

    ReplyDelete