Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my Miss Carr's Blogspot, where I talk about fashion tips, love, and the keys to a successful life. First let me tell you a little about myself. I am the fifth of six children. I absolutely love my family. More about me, I love to learn, read, and write. I also enjoy shopping; when it comes to shopping I am always looking for the best deals and the best ways to get the most of my money. I love to stay healthy and eat good food. On this website I will be giving great cooking tips for new beginners, and of course I will bring some of my favorite foods to the blog. When it comes to fitness I will teaching classes in Tai Chi and Zumba. I love to dance, and I would like to share that experience with women across the world. Not only does my workout plan help to lose weight, but your going to have a lot of fun. Finally, I will have open forums about relationships, what it means to be single in Sunny South Florida, and most importantly how to build your self esteem so that you achieve ultimate success in life. Hopefully my blog will bring forth new understanding to others about life, love, fashion, music, and all the things that make my life so much fun. I will also be talking about finding a job in such a tough market, what an education really does for you, and how to make today your best life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment