Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Beautiful Age of *23*


If you would have told me last year that I would of had this much fun at 23 I would not have believed you. When I was 22 I didn't want to advance to 23, same thing when I was 21. However, as I get older I realize that with age I only get wiser. I used to make some crazy decisions, bad choices, and pick the wrong people to date. Being 23 has been great, I have learned that the greatest love in life is that from my spiritual father, and the true love of myself  before anyone else. I have learned so much about myself, so much about life, I couldn't be happier with the growth I have accomplished.

Moreover, I have accomplished recieving my degree also. I think it was the greatest achievement I could have acquired, my fours years of college taught me, time management, dedication in all that I do, and of course how to communicate with a wide range of people from different diverse backgrounds. As I prepare to take my next big step in my life, which is getting a job and obtaining my master's degree, I am excited, I am ready, and look forward to my future. I believe that when I turn 24 this year I will be even more happy to have successfully made it to another year. I used to have a problem with getting older, but then I started to realize that the older you get, the more you know, the smarter choices you make, and you definitely should learn more about yourself.

Age is a powerful thing, imagine my life 23 years ago, starting in the womb, being an infant learning about life, to a child in school learning the basics, and finally becoming a woman, who knows what I want in life, knows where I want to go, and making changes everyday. I can not take credit for what I have learned, what I have gained out of life or anything, I give the credit to the man above, for working with me 365 days a year, every minute, and every hour. Everyday spent here I realize how great it is to have this beautiful life. To wake up one more day, to get older, the beauty in the older generations, this is all so wonderful. When your young you wish you could always stay young and vital for the rest of your life, but I realize that a life is worth aging, seeing the people around you grow, seeing yourself grow, and seeing change. The greatest gift about life is that everyday is different from the previous day, and everything changes. Change is beautiful, aging is wonderful, just remember with age the wise are born...Finally I am happy to be here, and to have led life for 23 years....I am thankful.

2 comments:

  1. That was a great blog and testimony because i believe alot of people can relate to what you are saying and if they can't you are giving them insight on what to expect. So from reading you blog I actually look forward to what life has planned for me through out my years of living.I totally agree with the statement about aging comes wisedom because as you age you experience new challenges which only occur through years of living. But on a side note i am happy that you finally have your own blog website and I know that you will continuously bless everyone with insightful info. ~B.M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I am glad you enjoyed reading, and I hope it was really helpful...<3

    ReplyDelete