Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Finding Love in Life

 Recently, I have been thinking about my life and where I am going. The path to me seems certain and I feel as if I am on the right path that God has planned for me. However, sometimes in life we face struggles...little ups and downs that get us off the path that God has created for us. During the course of my life I have faced many challenges and obstacles, and I know that many of these same problems await me in the future. But I think that I have found the prescription to life's great trials and tribulations.

 Often times we forget what a beautiful life we are given. The ability to wake up in the morning and touch the ground is just a dream in itself. We commonly forget that the breath that we breathe is precious, to be able to see the light of day, and most important to share precious moments with those we love and with the people who mean the most to us is one of the greatest gifts of life. Sometimes we get sidetracked with petty arguments, and so much discourse, but if you or that person knew today was your last breath...what would you do differently? Now's the time to do it differently.That's the prescription to life, to realize that you may not be here tomorrow, so you have to make the most of the moment because it can be here today and gone tomorrow.

 When it comes to life if we are smart we can almost make any dream that seems impossible...POSSIBLE. We can change the way we think, we can change the way we treat each other, and we can laugh more and start giving more, starting today. Over time I have learned an important lesson and that is to make the little time we spend with the people we love worth it. Ever wonder why absence makes your mind grow fonder; think about it...when someone leaves you, all you can remember is that time shared with that person. Although you may see that person afterwards, it becomes hard to imagine what life would be without them. So realize this important lesson and take heed, make every moment last, and make it a good moment. Spend time enjoying just the prescence of someone, try to minimize the arguments, and try hard to love one another. Some people do not get the chance to change and go back, because when they try to correct what's wrong...its unfortunetly too late.

 My advice to all...
         Live life with no regrets
         Remember to love ALL the time
         Minimize Arguments
         Try to compromise
         Learn to enjoy those precious moments
And most important....Take photos...because nothing captures that moment of love greater than a photo.

Peace and Love to all,


Yours Truly,
**Miss Carr**

No comments:

Post a Comment